28 Lodge Close; Stoke D’ Abernon, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 2SQ
Tel: 07956 096204 Email: email@example.com
A structured and creative designer thinker with a keen interest in Multimedia and Digital Technology. I have good design skills, programming skills and the ability to learn new softwares and tools and maintain high standards in order to achieve the best outcomes at all times.
University of Surrey, Guildford 2018 – 2020
Postgraduate Diploma: Computer Vision, Robotics and Machine Learning
Modules Studied Include:
AI Programming, Internet of Things, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Image Processing & Deep Learning, Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing.
Dissertation Project (Photometric Stereo):
In depth research in 3D Reconstruction and creation of a software Algorithm. The project requires using Open CV library, Visual Studio and Matlab.
- Exposure to programming scripting languages and libraries. (C++, Open CV, Python, Matlab)
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of complex Data
- Problem Solving and Good Mathematics and Physics background
- Software Testing
Brunel University, London 2012– 2013
(Msc) Advanced Multimedia and 3D Technologies
Master’s degree brings together 3D technology and multimedia interaction by integrating aspects of media, design, science and engineering in modules such as:
- Multimedia and Interaction Design
- Advanced 3D Technologies
- Multimedia Research Directions
- Exposure to programming scripting language (C#, Java)
- Application Testing & Development
- Group Projects have helped Developed effective teamwork skills.
Kingston University, London 2008 – 2012
Computer Graphics technology BSc (Hons)Degree Grade 2:2
Modules include: Visual Programming, Mathematics, Physics and CGI
University College for the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey 2007-2008
Diploma in Foundation Studies Art Design
King Edward School Sixth form, Witley, Surrey 2005-2007
A Level: Art and Design, ICT
More House School, Frensham, Surrey 1998-2005
8 GCSE’s including Maths and English grade C and above
March 2017 – July 2017: 3D Modeller, Nnamdi.co
- I have recently produced 3D fashion models such shoes, clothes and jewelry, which will be implemented onto the companies website for commercial use
- The softwares that I used to produce the models were 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and Blender.
October 2014 – December 2015: RPG Game Version 1&2, Personal Project
- The core game mechanics is a system which contains a levelling system created using C#.
- The game contains an inventory system and character interaction with the environment
30th October 2015 – 31st December 2015: Close Beta Testing: Blade and Soul
I toke part in a free to play public close beta in Blade and Soul hosted by Ncsoft West. The close beta testing lasted for 2 months and the test was for the capacity and performance of the servers, bugs and whether it is commercial release.
May 2013 – September 2013: 3D Adventure Game, Brunel University
- Developed and programmed all aspects of 3D adventure game.
- The game contained assets, which are integrated such as 3D models, audio and textures. 3D packages such as Maya and 3ds Max were used to design and animate the models.
- C# and Java script were used to create the core game mechanics which was tested in Unity 3D.
February 2013 – April 2013: Motion Capture Mia Animation Project, Brunel University
- I created a short motion capture animation of a space samurai girl called Mia. The process for creating this animation was a motion clean up and gap filling of the captured animation.
- The software used were 3ds Max and Vicon Blade and Motion Builder.
Voluntary/Part time employment.
January 2014 – Present: Voluntary Role in the Creative team, Hillsong London
- Responsible for the control of a lighting desk console in a 1700-seater theatre. Working closely with the AV editor and coordinator to ensure the correct lights are used for the current graphic/video display and sound
September 2017 – January 2018: Labour Market Analyst, VSO
- Assisted with the Labour Market Research, Data Entry and Analysis for VSO ‘s people sourcing.
- Also responsible for extracting search results using the searching tools in various recruiting sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- I also identified specific labour market data using VSO’s labour market guidelines and enter the data in a excel spread sheet in order to make an analysis.
Additional Skills and Training
Jun – Dec 2014: Object – Programming Using C/C++, City University London
- Object Oriented Programming using Visual Studio. Including basic skills such as debugging and compiling applications.
Associate Member of the IET Institute
I am a keen games enthusiast and in my spare time I enjoy playing video games. I enjoy most games but my favourite types of games are role playing and adventure games such as Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda because they have interesting storyline and engaging gameplay.
I have a keen interest in Japanese culture and love reading graphic novels.
I also love football, Badminton and tennis
References will be supplied on request